Perception, interpretation, process, method, or recognition; whatever makes these things unique to some might be completely irrelevant to others.
To some people these products are highly valued – but why?
When something is done in a slightly different way it takes on the character of their creators and has a special place in the minds of the receiver; itâ€™s in that special place that it receives value.
The beans we offer go through a number of steps that are specific to what we do. Not only that, but they are part of an environment thatâ€™s also specific:
- we work out of the corner of a small farmers market
- our company is very small
- the beans (along with their flavors) change from week-to-week
- we use a hand-made roaster that creates it’s own terroir
- the beans are mostly sold in reusable jars
- we know most of our guests and all our clients by first name (or by nickname)
- if you know us well enough, weâ€™ll probably tell you a dirty joke with a touch of truth to it
Some (or all) of those things might be important to you.
Maybe none of them are. Maybe the only thing that matters is awards (weâ€™ve got a few), or maybe itâ€™s price, or maybe itâ€™s association, or maybe itâ€™s sex appeal, or maybe this, or maybe that.
Whatever the case may be, the truth is:
we donâ€™t offer coffee – we offer US
the coffee is just part of the deal
If itâ€™s â€usâ€™ that you want, â€usâ€™ that you know, â€usâ€™ that you like – then itâ€™s â€usâ€™ that you pick.
Feel free to browse today’s menu can been seen HERE.
If notâ€¦ thatâ€™s OK too.