Perception, interpretation, process, method, or recognition; whatever makes these things unique to some might be completely irrelevant to others.
To some people these products are highly valued – but why?
When something is done in a slightly different way it takes on the character of their creators and has a special place in the minds of the receiver; it’s in that special place that it receives value.
The beans we offer go through a number of steps that are specific to what we do. Not only that, but they are part of an environment that’s also specific:
- we work out of the corner of a small farmers market
- our company is very small
- the beans (along with their flavors) change from week-to-week
- we use a hand-made roaster that creates it’s own terroir
- the beans are mostly sold in reusable jars
- we know most of our guests and all our clients by first name (or by nickname)
- if you know us well enough, we’ll probably tell you a dirty joke with a touch of truth to it
Some (or all) of those things might be important to you.
Maybe none of them are. Maybe the only thing that matters is awards (we’ve got a few), or maybe it’s price, or maybe it’s association, or maybe it’s sex appeal, or maybe this, or maybe that.
Whatever the case may be, the truth is:
we don’t offer coffee – we offer US
the coffee is just part of the deal
If it’s ‘us’ that you want, ‘us’ that you know, ‘us’ that you like – then it’s ‘us’ that you pick.
Feel free to browse today’s menu can been seen HERE.
If not… that’s OK too.